This is the Windows app named Open Metronome whose latest release can be downloaded as Open_Metronome_Source_Code_for_Programmers.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Metronome with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Free open source GPL metronome (a "branch" of "Weird Metronome") for Windows, Windows Mobile, & Pocket PC. Uses user-definable multi-voice WAV or MIDI (PC only) sounds for the beats. Has a blinker & allows user defined bpm & fine measure control.
- Accurate metronome sound! No skips or variation in audio output!
- Custom rhythm patterns: use it as a (very basic) drum machine
- User definable beats per minute
- Set measure to any length, with emphasis on any beat(s)
- Over 40 MIDI voices, optionally available as WAV samples
- Up to nine simultaneous voices per beat
- Add your own WAV samples to use whatever sounds you like
- Highly customizable parameters
- Define HotKeys to perform functions such as increase tempo
- Set the Maximum & minimum tempo available via the tempo slider
- Extensive ToolTips
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmetronome/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.