This is the Windows app named Open Rocket Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as ort-3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Rocket Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Open Rocket Toolkit
ORT is a tool for modelling and flying launch vehicles of arbitrary size and complexity. Unlike OpenRocket, it does not focus on amateur rockets but on real-world launch vehicles.
The bundle includes a graphical design tool with an integrated simulation engine for rocket launches. Also included in the bundle is a playback application and a headless driver for logging simulations into spreadsheets.
ORT integrates JME3 for 3D rendering.
- Create models in a snap simply by dragging and dropping components into a diagram and editing properties in side panes dedicated to particular tasks.
- Integrated simulation engine for quick turnaround in the modeller.
- Loads and saves models in XML format.
- Supports three different atmosphere models, pressure drag (0-angle-of-attack only) and earth gravity.
- Supports arbitrarily complex vehicles with multiple stages including strap-on boosters.
- "Live" simulation driver which visualizes state changes in the vehicle and renders a schematic 3D scene of the launch.
- Various launch vehicles included, more to come.
- Vehicle performance is charted (acceleration, velocity, altitude, ...) and can be compared to documented reference data.
- Thrust curves for monopropellant engines.
- Cd(Mach) curves for nosecones.
- Modelling of arbitrary celestial bodies and their atmospheres.
- Modelling of locations on celestial bodies, which can be used as launch sites.
Aerospace, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-rt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.