This is the Windows app named OpenGroupware Coils whose latest release can be downloaded as WMOGAG-Coils.20190910.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGroupware Coils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Originally a reimplementation of OpenGroupware's ZideStore. While compatible with legacy ZideStore Coils provides a sophisticated workflow system with ETL and integration capabilities and superior WebDAV/CalDAV features and compatibility.
The workflow engine suppports processes described in BPML and provides integration with a variety of services include SSH, LPD, LDAP, and relation databases.
- WebDAV acces to content, including workflows.
- Modular access control (Database or LDAP, or your custom method)
- Event Conflict Detection, Free/Busy support.
- Event participant roles & status (RFC2445)
- Sophisticated access control (Ownership, ACLs, proxy, etc...)
- Easy to use yet feature complete XML-RPC API (zOGI)
- Store custom attributes on objects.
- BPML based workflow system
- CalDAV support; including viewing workflow processes as calendar events.
- Side-by-side compatibility with your existing OpenGroupware servers.
- Extensive support for automatic processing of XML documents/data.
- AMQP support; OpenGroupware coils is a collection of AMQ connected components.
- GroupDAV support for Contacts (addressbooks)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.