This is the Windows app named OpenSong whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenSong-3.4.8.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenSong with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OpenSong is a free software application for managing chords and lyrics sheets (lead sheets), presenting lyrics (and custom slides) using a projector, and much more! Great for worship leaders and musicians!
- Live presentation of any song, specifying the order of slides, such as verse 1, then chorus, then verse 2, then the chorus again, etc.
- Present any passage of the Bible verse by verse
- Present a timed loop of slides, for use in situations such as automatically displaying announcements, verses, Q&As, etc.
- Present any combination of songs, scriptures, or loops back-to-back using sets.
- Fully customize font styles and sizes as well as shadowing and outlining for easy reading against colorful backgrounds
- Change the background color or background image to any image file
- Chord and lyrics presentation for audience and musicians
- Automatically transpose chords to any key
- Print sheets with regular chords and capo-ed chords together
- Customize any font face, size, bold, italic, underline, etc. for any sheet elements including title, author, chords, lyrics, copyrights, and more.
- Keep track of a song's title, author, copyright, ccli #, tempo, time signature, theme, focus, capo position, user defined fields, and more!
Religion, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensong/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.