This is the Windows app named openTimetool whose latest release can be downloaded as opentimetool_2.7.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openTimetool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
openTimetool is a web-based, sector-independent project time tracking software for service provision companies such as agencies and IT support firms, publishing houses and editorial offices, consultancy firms, training companies and freelance workers. openTimetool can be used with personal computers and notebooks as well as with mobile devices like standard cellphones and smartphones via current HTML browser.
- Web-based, sector-independent project time tracking
- Time tracking module for mobile devices (standard cellphones and smartphones)
- User management (admin, project manager, team member)
- User-defined tasks and reports
- Export to pdf, csv and individual open office templates
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opentimetool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.