This is the Windows app named OR-Tools - Google Optimization Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as bliss-0.73.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OR-Tools - Google Optimization Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OR-Tools - Google Optimization Tools
Google Optimization Tools, also known as OR-Tools is an open-source, fast and portable software suite for solving combinatorial optimization problems. These encompass problems in vehicle routing, flows, integer and linear programming, and constraint programming. This suite contains a number of solvers, namely: a constraint programming solver; a linear programming solver; wrappers for commercial solvers (like Gurobi or CPLEX) and other open source solvers (SCIP, GLPK, etc.); among others. OR-Tools is written in C++, but comes with wrappers for Python, C# and Java. Once you model your problem in your preferred programming language, you can then use any of OR-Toolsâ€™ available solvers.
OR-Tools is an award-winning project, having won three gold medals in the 2020 MiniZinc Challenge, the international constraint programming competition.
- A constraint programming solver
- A linear programming solver
- Wrappers around commercial and other open source solvers, including mixed integer solvers
- Bin packing and knapsack algorithms
- Algorithms for the Traveling Salesman Problem and Vehicle Routing Problem
- Graph algorithms
- Has wrappers in Python, C# and Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/or-tools.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.