This is the Windows app named orbkit (Moved to Github) to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as orbkit.v0.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named orbkit (Moved to Github) to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
orbkit (Moved to Github) to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PLEASE NOTE ORBKIT HAS BEEN MOVED TO https://github.com/orbkit/orbkit
orbkit is a parallel Python program package for post-processing wave function data extracted from output files of MOLPRO (Molden File Format), TURBOMOLE (AOMix file format), GAMESS-US, PROAIMS/AIMPAC (wfn/wfx file format), and Gaussian (Output File and Formatted Checkpoint File) output files. Futhermore, an interface to cclib, a parser for quantum chemical logfiles, is provided.
If you use orbkit in your work, please cite it as follows:
Gunter Hermann, Vincent Pohl, Jean Christophe Tremblay, Beate Paulus, Hans-Christian Hege, and Axel Schild, "ORBKIT: A Modular Python Toolbox for Cross-Platform Postprocessing of Quantum Chemical Wavefunction Data", J. Comput. Chem. 2016, DOI: 10.1002/jcc.24358.
orbkit's documentation can be found at http://orbkit.github.io/
- Compute Atomic orbitals, molecular orbitals, electron density on arbitrary grids!
- Compute derivatives of all these quantities on arbitrary grids!
- Compute reduced electron densities!
- Compute electron density from selected orbitals (like π-orbitals)!
- Compute analytical overlap integrals between atomic and molecular orbitals
- Compute the atom-projected electron density!
- Compute the molecular orbital transition flux density!
- Read quantum chemical output and compute anything you like!
- Use all the power of external python modules in the analysis of you computation!
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orbkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.