This is the Windows app named OSCARMcMaster whose latest release can be downloaded as ebs-client-0.0.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OSCARMcMaster with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This site contains archived code for the Open-Source Clinical Application Resource ("OSCAR") electronic medical record. While some may use OSCAR's open-source code as the basis of EMR software they offer, the "OSCAR" or "OSCAR McMaster" name is used only by those who affiliated with McMaster and uphold the following standards:
*Transparency – code repository published by McMaster, accessible to all, and WAR file downloadable from McMaster website
*Collaboration – opportunities to work together on both code and deployment
*Quality – compliance with regulatory requirements and security best practices
*Ethical Data Stewardship – affirmation of clinicians as Health Information Custodians (HIC) with commitment to support HIC’s access to data, and to use data solely as authorized by a HIC.
To access current code or get OSCAR from a McMaster-affiliated organization, please visit site below.
You may still use this site to register/search the open-source Mailing List
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oscarmcmaster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.