This is the Windows app named oTuner whose latest release can be downloaded as oTuner_for_Windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named oTuner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Free open source GPL instrument / musical chromatic tuner (like an electronic guitar tuner) for Windows, Windows Mobile, & Pocket PC. Displays name of note played & accurate indication of whether pitch is sharp, flat, or exact (relative to 440Hz A).
- Currently tested and accurate with Guitar, Bass, Piano, Violin (should work with anything!)
- Uses KissFFT's Fast Fourier Transform / Tartini Analysis Engine to update UI 43 times per second!
- Uses averaging and filtering to avoid nasty flicker of the tuning indicator
- Displays the octave within which the note falls
- Reference pitch can be set anywhere from A=430Hz to A=450
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/otuner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.