This is the Windows app named Outlook CalDav Synchronizer whose latest release can be downloaded as OutlookCalDavSynchronizer-4.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Outlook CalDav Synchronizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
Free Outlook Plugin, which synchronizes events, tasks and contacts between Outlook and Google, SOGo, Nextcloud, Horde or any other CalDAV or CardDAV server. Supported Outlook versions are 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
This project was initially developed as a master thesis project at the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien, Software Engineering Degree program. Outlook CalDav Synchronizer is Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS), still you can support the project by donating on Sourceforge or directly within the About dialog of our Plugin.
Contact us for enterprise support at
- free and open-source software (FOSS), the only free Outlook CalDav plugin (AGPL license)
- tested CalDAV servers: SOGo, Google Calendar, Horde Kronolith, NextCloud, OwnCloud, SabreDAV, Synology NAS, GroupOffice, one.com, Yandex, OpenX-change, Posteo, Landmarks, Kolab, Zoho Calendar, GMX, Tine 2.0, Fruux, Mac OS X Server, iCloud, Mail.ru, Radicale, Cozy Cloud, Cyrus Imap 2.5, mailbox.org
- modern WPF GUI
- Supporting OAuth2 for Google
- SSL/TLS support, support for self-signed certificates
- Manual proxy configuration support for NTLM or basic auth proxies
- Autodiscovery of calendars and adressbooks via well-known redirects or DNS SRV/TXT lookups
- configurable sync range
- sync multiple calendars per profile
- sync reminders, categories, recurrences with exceptions, importance, transparency
- sync organizer and attendees and own response status
- task support
- CardDAV support to sync contacts (distribution lists planned)
- Google native Contacts API support with mapping of Google contact groups to Outlook categories.
- Google Tasklists support (sync via Google Task Api with Outlook task folders)
- sync contact pictures, categories, notes and x509 certificates
- manual or time-triggered sync
- change-triggered sync
- sync triggered by Outlook Send/Receive
- Support for WebDAV Collection Sync (RFC 6578)
- Category Filtering (sync CalDAV calendar to Outlook categories)
- map CalDAV server colors to Outlook category colors
- show reports of last sync runs and status
- configurable system Tray Icon with notifications
- bulk creation of multiple profiles
- Use server settings from Outlook IMAP/POP3 account profile
- Map Windows to standard IANA/Olson timezones
- Configurable mapping of Outlook custom properties
- Backport for WinXP and .Net 4.0 available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizerxp/
- create DAV server calendars/addressbooks with MKCOL
- Map Outlook formatted RTFBody to html description via X-ALT-DESC attribute
- Support for RFC7986 per-event color handling, mapping of Outlook category color to COLOR attribute
- Localization support
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.