This is the Windows app named parolin whose latest release can be downloaded as bw_parolin_4.0.0_build_00444_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named parolin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
C code and DLL (with sample project) with library libarchive and GNU tar 1.34
to list, update, delete, extract and create latest GNU tar files uncompressed or
compressed with gzip, gzip2, gzip2 multi-thread, bzip2, bzip3, bzip3 multi-thread, lzip, lzop,
lzop2, lzop2 multi-thread, lz4, lz5 multi-thread, lzma, brotli, brotli2
multi-thread, Zstandard, xz , the old Unix compression utility 'compress' (.Z)
, compress2 multi-thread (.Z2), zip, 7zip and many more formats with full Unicode support
when creating and extracting files in windows, compiled with mingw, notice that we have
developed a replacement for tar when running in windows with
support to file attributes, it is extensible without breaking
compatibility with older files, this means that if in the future
we add new features to the format it still will be able to extract
older VAL files, this is the recommended mode to be used, the extension
is .val, support to AES 256, RC4, Serpent, MARS, RC6 and TWOFISH encryption
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parolin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.