This is the Windows app named Parse Server whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.10.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Parse Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Build applications faster with object and file storage, user authentication, push notifications, dashboard and more out of the box. Our preferred channels of communication for help, issues and disscussion. Parse Server works with the Express web application framework. It can be added to existing web applications, or run by itself. Parse Server is continuously tested with the most recent releases of Node.js to ensure compatibility. We follow the Node.js Long Term Support plan and only test against versions that are officially supported and have not reached their end-of-life date. You can use any arbitrary string as your application id and master key. These will be used by your clients to authenticate with the Parse Server. Parse provides SDKs for all the major platforms.
- Build applications faster with object and file storage
- User authentication, push notifications, dashboard and more
- Parse Server works with the Express web application framework
- It can be added to existing web applications
- Continuously tested with the most recent releases
- Provides SDKs for all the major platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parse-server.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.