This is the Windows app named PASTE whose latest release can be downloaded as paste2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PASTE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Paste is a PHP application for storing code, text and more.
Initially forked from the freely available source pastebin.com used before the domain was sold in 2010, lots of improvements have been included over the years such as user accounts and a featureful administration backend.
- Admin Dashboard with lots of features (site settings, stats, delete pastes, ban IPs and users [...])
- User Accounts (with Social Integration) users can delete and see a list of their pastes
- Profile Pages
- Paste Archives using DataTables
- Syntax Highlighting for the majority of languages
- Self Expiration (10 mins, 1 hr, 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month)
- Configurable Paste limits (upto 4GB)
- Paste encryption
- Visibility: Public, Unlisted or Private
- Basic Captcha
- reCAPTCHA 2.0
- Raw view
- Download pastes
- Hover to Highlight
- Toggle linenumbers
- Markdown viewer
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers, Security Professionals, Management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpaste/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.