This is the Windows app named PC Equalizer - GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as PC-EQ.setup.184.108.40.206.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PC Equalizer - GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PC Equalizer - GUI
PC Equalizer is a Graphical User Interface for "Equalizer APO" which is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows.
Designed for those who are looking for fixed frequencies equalizer, offering a quick and easy audio filtering with ability to control left-right channels (Stereo, Mono, Swap, Invert, Balance...etc), Expand or contract Stereo using Pan\Expand processing feature.
You can create effects using Multi-Delays feature e.g. Echoes, Delays, Reverb & many others.
Also you can assign a preset to a program such as (Rock preset with Winamp, Classic preset with Windows Media Player, or Pop preset with PotPlayer...etc).
How to install:
1. Download and install "Equalizer APO", Available for 32 and 64 bit.
2. Restart windows.
3. Download and install latest version of PC Equalizer.
donate with paypal!
- 10 or 20 Band equalizer.
- Fixed standard equalizer. Support all channels.
- Control left and right channels (Stereo, Mono, Swap, Invert, Balance...etc).
- Expand or contract Stereo using Pan\Expand processing feature.
- Multi-Delays feature will allow you to create wide range of Echoes, Delay, and Reverb, you can handle up to 16 taps (echoes).
- Built-in presets, with ability to save or delete user's presets.
- Assign a preset to a program such as (Winamp, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer...etc), It monitors running programs saved in the "Program-Assigned Preset list" and will show tray notifications at each preset change.
- Any saved preset will appear automatically while user controls equalizer.
- Software installer and uninstaller. Free independent installation path.
- Option to launch on startup, minimized to the System Tray.
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pc-equalizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.