This is the Windows app named pdfmake whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdfmake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Print PDFs directly in the browser or delegate it to your NodeJS backend. Use the same document definition in both cases. Forget about manual x, y calculations. Declare document structure and let pdfmake do the rest. Use paragraphs, columns, lists, tables, canvas, etc. Declare your own styles, use custom fonts, build a DSL and extend the framework. Provides a set of options to disable font layout cache and to control when pages are flushed to the output file. Pdfmake is runnable in browser (client-side) and in Node.js (server-side). PDF name can be defined only by using metadata title property. Add-ons used in browsers can affect the functionality of pdfmake (especially for open() and print()). If pdfmake is not working try disable add-ons in browser. The supported browsers are Internet Explorer 10+, Edge 12+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures
- Helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF
- Setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject)
- Access to current page number and page count
- Headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break
- Text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmake.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.