This is the Windows app named Peace Equalizer, interface Equalizer APO whose latest release can be downloaded as PeaceSetup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Peace Equalizer, interface Equalizer APO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Peace Equalizer, interface Equalizer APO
DESCRIPTIONPeace equalizer is a Windows PC interface for Equalizer APO http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo. Besides an system-wide equalizer on your Windows PC, Peace has an effects panel for balance, crossfeeding, delay, etc., a graph window and much more.
In short: Peace is an equalizer and audio mixer for all your PC software on any Windows version from Vista to 10 (with audio processing object).
Your configuration (e.g. EQ, preset, profile) can be saved and activated again by 1 click, hotkey, tray or desktop shotcut.
Note: Your virus scanner may detect a virus in Peace.exe or PeaceSetup.exe. This is a false positive, more info on the forum.
Install by running downloaded PeaceSetup.exe. Equalizer APO has to be installed first. After a Windows update a re-install of Equalizer APO might be needed.
YouTubers: Please mention Peace Equalizer in your video description.
Many thanks to my reviewers and supporters.
- up to 31 gain dB Equalizer sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, band, notch and all pass
- pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
- make, save and activate own equalizer configurations (presets)
- select a device for your equalizer configuration
- besides your own presets, there are dance, rock, classic, bass boost, etc.
- alter audio sound through buttons like expand and compress
- control by tray, hotkeys and desktop shortcuts
- automatic activation by program start and device selection
- languages: English, Čeština, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands, Italiano, Pусский, Українська
- support for themes
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/peace-equalizer-apo-extension/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.