This is the Windows app named Pendulum whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pendulum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Pendulum is a Python package to ease datetime's manipulation. It provides classes that are drop-in replacements for the native ones (they inherit from them). Special care has been taken to ensure timezones are handled correctly, and are based on the underlying tzinfo implementation. For example, all comparisons are done in UTC or in the timezone of the datetime being used. There are several different methods available to create a new DateTime instance. datetime() sets the time to 00:00:00 if it's not specified, and the timezone (the tz keyword argument) to UTC. Otherwise it can be a Timezone instance or simply a string timezone value. Pendulum gives access to more attributes and properties than the default datetime class. The __str__ magic method is defined to allow DateTime instances to be printed as a pretty date string when used in a string context. Simple comparison is offered up via the basic operators.
- Pendulum improves the standard timedelta class by providing more intuitive methods and properties
- Removes the notion of naive datetimes
- Each Pendulum instance is timezone-aware and by default in UTC for ease of use
- Pendulum is a drop-in replacement for the standard datetime class
- You can replace all your datetime instances by DateTime instances in you code
- Supports Python 2.7 and 3.4+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pendulum.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.