This is the Windows app named pexm - JAGS module whose latest release can be downloaded as pexm_1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pexm - JAGS module with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
pexm - JAGS module
New module built for users interested in a programming language similar to BUGS to fit a Bayesian model based on the piecewise exponential distribution. The module is an extension to the open-source program JAGS. The PE distribution is widely used in the fields of survival analysis and reliability. Currently, it can only be implemented in JAGS through methods to indirectly specify the likelihood based on the Poisson or Bernoulli probabilities. Our module provides a more straightforward implementation with faster results. The "tar.gz" file provided for download here (installation for both Windows and Unix systems) are related to an R package called "pexm". This package is intended to install and load the new module. Details can be found in the preprint https://arxiv.org/abs/2004.12359
Developers: Vinícius D. Mayrink, João D. N. Duarte and Fábio N. Demarqui.
Departamento de Estatística, ICEx, UFMG.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jags-pexm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.