This is the Windows app named PHP Easy Button whose latest release can be downloaded as PHPEasyButton1.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Easy Button with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PHP Easy Button
PHP Easy Button is a PHP script that allow you to make buttons without using different image for each button.
Exemple: You don't need 10 images for 10 buttons! Just insert 10 piece of code with the text and the link you want and more options!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/peb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.