This is the Windows app named PHP Webcam Live Streaming whose latest release can be downloaded as ls_php.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Webcam Live Streaming with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PHP Webcam Live Streaming
VideoWhisper Live Streaming provides web based live video streaming (from webcam or similar sources).
Live Streaming key features:
+ 1 to many 1 way video streaming
+ Live chat for viewers
+ User list with online participants
+ Channel title
+ HTML embed code to publish video channel
+ P2P group streaming support
+ Session timer and control with scripts
+ 100% web based for clients
The php edition is the easiest choice to setup and run the Live Streaming application on a website.
Also to integrate with any php script or content management system that does not have a ready made integration, yet.
PHP Live Streaming Edition Highlights:
+ Create Live Video Channels
+ Broadcast Live Video from Browser
+ Share Channels Link/Embed Code
+ Limit Total Use Time by Channel
+ Simple Setup
+ Easy to Install
+ Full PHP Source Code
+ Easy to Integrate
Requires a RTMP hosting to setup rtmp side (see installation instructions).
- 1 to many 1 way live webcam video streaming
- 100% web based for clients
- Live chat for viewers
- User list with online participants
- HTML embed code to publish video channel
- P2P group streaming support
- Session timer and control with scripts
- Create Live Video Channels
- Broadcast Live Video from Browser
- Share Channels Link/Embed Code
- Limit Total Use Time by Channel
- Transcoding for iOS HLS playback
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phplivestream/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.