This is the Windows app named phpEquiMon whose latest release can be downloaded as phpEquiMon-0.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpEquiMon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
A lightweight PHP webapp designed for system administrators to track and monitor IP-based equipment. It's basically a dynamic inventory list, but has many additional features. It's suited well for anything from SOHO to whole data centers.
- Multiuser support with access control
- Can manage PXE/DHCP server(s)
- Simple (ping) monitoring with e-mail alerting
- Smart display of virtual hosts (group to their physical host)
- Automatically generates rack allocation map
- Manage auto-deployment via PXE (since v0.2, which is not yet released)
- Automatically grab PXE installation kernel+initrd from Installation DVDs (SUSE/Red Hat only atm)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpequimon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.