This is the Windows app named PhpToolCase whose latest release can be downloaded as PhpToolCase-V0.9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhpToolCase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The goal of this project is to speed up the process of programming in php, by using tools that can significantly cut down lines of code, and yet give a better understanding of the code itself, making it easear to mantain. Furthermore, the tools that the library has to offer don't require too much knowledge of php, and can simplify what may have seemed to be a complicated task for the programmer.
Typical usage of these tools could be found under the following circumstances:
Website & Application Programming
- Dynamic forms generation & validation with easy layouts
- Database connection manager to manage multiple connections
- Autoloader & application paths controller
- Query builder to manipulate database table data
- Object relational mapping capabilites (ORM)
- Event dispatcher to add events to applications
- Debugger & logger engine chained to all components automatically
- Helper functions to speed up the process of coding
- All classes are independent, and can be used as stand-alone (apart from the ORM)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phptoolcase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.