This is the Windows app named PicView whose latest release can be downloaded as PicView1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PicView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTION:PicView is a fast and Open Source Image Viewer for Windows, with configureable interface and image galleries.
Portable, free to use. No pop-ups, no installtation required, no registry edits or system files changed.
Window can be set to auto-fit to screen.
User interface can be configured to only display the image
Supports extracting archives, if 7-Zip or WinRAR is installed on the pc.
View images quickly with shader effects applied, that can be saved.
View image information in a window that will dynamically update values as you browse through images.
Large file support
Supports drag and drop, from files, URLs, folders or archives (and from clipboard as well)
Color Picking tool
View Image galleries with custom animations.
Set image as wallpaper or lock screen.
Chose between dark or white theme and select between 12 highlight colors
Basic file management of images
Basic image editing
- Image Galleries
- Large File Support
- Image Editing
- Image Zooming
- Configurable interface
- Dark theme
- Image Info
- Color picker
- Image effects
- Set image as wallpaper or lock screen image
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.