This is the Windows app named Pioneer University/College System whose latest release can be downloaded as pums.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pioneer University/College System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Pioneer University/College System
PSRMS is a state of art, scalable,secure and mature web based college/university management system that automate the college or university core business processes.
The system is used to automatic learning institutions' business processes ranging from admission(manual and online) to enrollment to registration to finance to online payment and student online-registration.
Its a distributed system that allows for a number of member of staff to access it at the same time , anywhere and anytime.
Pioneer is able to integrate with Moodle elearning system. This allow for lecturers to enter student course results on moodle and results automatically reflected on the student portal and core SRMS system.
Registered student are also automatically given access to moodle and those not registered denied.
Accounting packages and any other software packages can also easily be integrated with Pioneer.
- Automated Admission
- Student Finance Management
- Examination Administration
- Student Portal and Moodle Integration
- Online Payments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pums/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.