This is the Windows app named PixiJS whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PixiJS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PixiJS is a fast and lightweight 2D rendering library that lets you create rich, interactive graphics, cross platform applications, and HTML5 games even without prior knowledge of WebGL. It’s a fantastic tool for creating rich, interactive content and with built-in cross platform compatibility and graceful degradation, there’s less work for you and more space for fun and creativity! PixiJS works across all devices and is incredibly fast. If you want to create exceptional experiences without having to deal with dense, low level code, browser inconsistencies, WebGL API or device compatibility, PixiJS is for you!
See some great examples and creations made with PixiJS in the official website: https://www.pixijs.com/
- WebGL renderer - equipped with automatic smart batching for greater speed
- The fastest canvas renderer
- Full scene graph
- Very easy to use API
- Support for texture atlases
- Asset loader / sprite sheet loader
- Auto-detection for renderer that should be used
- Full Mouse and Multi-touch Interaction
- BitmapFont text
- Multiline Text
- Render Texture
- Primitive Drawing
- User Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixijs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.