This is the Windows app named PokerTH whose latest release can be downloaded as pokerth-1.1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PokerTH with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PokerTH is a poker game written in C++/Qt. You can play the popular Texas Hold'em poker variant against up to nine computer-opponents or play internet games with people all over the world. This poker engine is available for Linux, Windows and Mac
- New Features since PokerTH 1.0:
- Online log file analysis tool
- Support for higher Android screen resolutions
- Sound support for Android
- Support for Windows 8 (desktop mode)
- License change: OpenSSL exception (for Windows 8 support, because gcrypt currently crashes on Windows 8)
- Server refactoring using google protocol buffers which basically enables use of html5 clients
- Emoticons for the chat
- Online game name in window title
- New card deck version which supports changes of the action label position
- Extra column in lobby game list for timeouts
- Updated country flags
- Enable activating the "accidentally call after big raise" blocker by default
- Chatbot whitelist for poker expressions
- new startwindow gfx for 1.0 final (thx to danuxi)
- translation updates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pokerth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.