This is the Windows app named ProjectLibre - Project Management whose latest release can be downloaded as projectlibre.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProjectLibre - Project Management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ProjectLibre - Project Management
DESCRIPTIONProjectLibre is project management software, the leading alternative to Microsoft Project. A compliment to OpenOffice and LibreOffice. We have a community site with over 115,000 project management members as well at http://www.projectlibre.org It has been downloaded over 4,000,000 times in 200 countries and won InfoWorld "Best of Open Source" award. ProjectLibre is compatible with Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 and 2010 files. You can simply open them on Linux, Mac OS or Windows. ProjectLibre has been rewritten and added key features:
* Compatibility with Microsoft Project 2010
* User Interface improvement
* Printing (does not allow printing)
* Bug fixes
The ProjectLibre team has been the key innovators in project management software. In development of a cloud replacement of Microsoft Project. If you download please donate so we can continue https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PZRJ
- Microsoft Project replacement
- Gantt Chart
- New and updated version of OpenProj with hundreds of updates/bug fixes
- Earned Value Costing
- PERT Charts
- Project Management software
- RBS Chart
- New version of OpenProj
Government, Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectlibre/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.