This is the Windows app named Prompts whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prompts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
prompts has no big dependencies nor is it broken into a dozen tiny modules that only work well together. prompt uses layout and colors to create beautiful cli interfaces. prompts uses promises and async/await. No callback hell. All prompts are independent and can be used on their own. Provides a way to submit answers programmatically. Consistent experience across all prompts. Prompt with a single prompt object. Returns an object with the response. Prompt with a list of prompt objects. Returns an object with the responses. Make sure to give each prompt a unique name property to prevent overwriting values. Prompt properties can be functions too. Prompt Objects with type set to falsy values are skipped. Prompter function which takes your prompt objects and returns an object with responses. Prompts can be submitted (return, enter) or canceled (esc, abort, ctrl+c, ctrl+d). No property is being defined on the returned response object when a prompt is canceled.
- User friendly
- Prompt message to display
- Default number value
- Receive user input
- Interactive multi-select prompt
- Hint to display to the user
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prompts.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.