This is the Windows app named Prophet whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prophet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Prophet is a procedure for forecasting time series data based on an additive model where non-linear trends are fit with yearly, weekly, and daily seasonality, plus holiday effects. It works best with time series that have strong seasonal effects and several seasons of historical data. Prophet is robust to missing data and shifts in the trend, and typically handles outliers well. Prophet is used in many applications across Facebook for producing reliable forecasts for planning and goal setting. We’ve found it to perform better than any other approach in the majority of cases. We fit models in Stan so that you get forecasts in just a few seconds. Get a reasonable forecast on messy data with no manual effort. Prophet is robust to outliers, missing data, and dramatic changes in your time series.
- The Prophet procedure includes many possibilities for users to tweak and adjust forecasts
- You can use human-interpretable parameters to improve your forecast by adding your domain knowledge
- We’ve implemented the Prophet procedure in R and Python
- Use whatever language you’re comfortable with to get forecasts
- Prophet follows the sklearn model API, so we create an instance of the Prophet class and then call its fit and predict methods
- As with most modeling procedures in R, we use the generic predict function to get our forecast
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prophet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.