This is the Windows app named Proportional Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as ProportionalCalculatorv1.3.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Proportional Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Proportional Calculator is a desktop application for Windows.
Used to scale an object proportionally, given the height and width of an object and one or
more limiting factors ( square footage, max height or max width ).
If you simply need a calculator to find the square footage of an object measured
in inches or feet; or someone needs to know how large or small an object will proportionally
scale, Proportional Calculator is the right tool.
In the Basic view, enter the current height and width to get the square footage from
inches or feet.
While in the Advanced view, entering the current height and width along with either
max height, max width or max square footage, the calculator will return the largest possible
size the object can be while meeting the given parameters.
- Easy and quick to use
- Calculates square footage
- Calculates proportional scale given max square footage
- Calculates proportional scale given max height
- Calculates proportional scale given max width
- Easily copy results to the clipboard
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/proportional-calculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.