This is the Windows app named PSR-7 whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PSR-7 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
This repository contains a full PSR-7 message implementation, several stream decorators, and some helpful functionality like query string parsing. This package comes with a number of stream implementations and stream decorators. Reads from multiple streams, one after the other. Provides a buffer stream that can be written to fill a buffer, and read from to remove bytes from the buffer. This stream returns a "hwm" metadata value that tells upstream consumers what the configured high water mark of the stream is, or the maximum preferred size of the buffer. The CachingStream is used to allow seeking over previously read bytes on non-seekable streams. This can be useful when transferring a non-seekable entity body fails due to needing to rewind the stream (for example, resulting from a redirect). Data that is read from the remote stream will be buffered in a PHP temp stream so that previously read bytes are cached first in memory, then on disk.
- Compose stream implementations based on a hash of functions
- Allows for easy testing and extension of a provided stream without needing to create a concrete class for a simple extension point
- Use PHP's zlib.inflate filter to inflate zlib (HTTP deflate, RFC1950) or gzipped (RFC1952) content
- Lazily reads or writes to a file that is opened only after an IO operation take place on the stream
- LimitStream can be used to read a subset or slice of an existing stream object
- Provides a read only stream that pumps data from a PHP callable.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psr-7.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.