This is the Windows app named PULSAR whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PULSAR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Apache Pulsar is a cloud-native, distributed messaging and streaming platform originally created at Yahoo! and now a top-level Apache Software Foundation project. Easy to deploy, lightweight compute process, developer-friendly APIs, no need to run your own stream processing engine. Run in production at Yahoo! scale for over 5 years, with millions of messages per second across millions of topics. Expand capacity seamlessly to hundreds of nodes. Low publish latency (< 5ms) at scale with strong durability guarantees. Configurable replication between data centers across multiple geographic regions. Built from the ground up as a multi-tenant system. Supports isolation, authentication, authorization and quotas. Persistent message storage based on Apache BookKeeper. IO-level isolation between write and read operations. Flexible messaging models with high-level APIs for Java, Go, Python, C++, Node.js, WebSocket and C#.
- Create complex processing logic without deploying a separate neighboring system
- REST Admin API for provisioning, administration, tools and monitoring
- Can be deployed on bare metal, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(AWS), and DataCenter Operating System(DC/OS)
- Proven in production, and horizontally scalable
- Low latency with durability, geo-replication, and multi-tenancy
- Supports isolation, authentication, authorization and quotas
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pulsar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.