This is the Windows app named Python Fire whose latest release can be downloaded as PythonFirev0.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python Fire with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Python Fire is a library that automatically generates command line interfaces (CLIs) from absolutely any Python object. It’s a really simple and easy way to create CLI in Python, and can also enable you to explore existing code or turn other people’s code into a CLI.
Python Fire lets you call Fire on any Python object: be it functions, classes, objects, modules, lists-- you name it! It will help you develop as well as debug Python code, and make transitioning between Bash and Python a whole lot easier.
- Easily create a CLI in Python
- Develop and debug Python code
- Explore existing code or turn other people's code into a CLI
- Easily transition between Bash and Python
- Sets up REPL with the modules and variables you need already imported and created
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/python-fire.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.