This is the Windows app named PyTorch Geometric whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyTorch Geometric with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
It consists of various methods for deep learning on graphs and other irregular structures, also known as geometric deep learning, from a variety of published papers. In addition, it consists of an easy-to-use mini-batch loader for many small and single giant graphs, a large number of common benchmark datasets (based on simple interfaces to create your own), and helpful transforms, both for learning on arbitrary graphs as well as on 3D meshes or point clouds. We have outsourced a lot of functionality of PyTorch Geometric to other packages, which needs to be additionally installed. These packages come with their own CPU and GPU kernel implementations based on C++/CUDA extensions. We do not recommend installation as root user on your system python. Please setup an Anaconda/Miniconda environment or create a Docker image. We provide pip wheels for all major OS/PyTorch/CUDA combinations.
- PyTorch Geometric makes implementing Graph Neural Networks a breeze
- Data handling of graphs
- Common benchmark datasets
- Data transforms
- Learning methods on graphs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytorch-geometric.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.