This is the Windows app named QA plugin for DITAOT whose latest release can be downloaded as org.dita-community.qa.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QA plugin for DITAOT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
QA plugin for DITAOT
This DITA Open Toolkit plugin identifies errors in DITA tagging, element nesting, language standards, and common syntax errors, many of which are based on the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications. The plugin produces a .dita file including all violation data, which is then rendered in HTML and .csv formats. Quality assurance checks are highly customizable to fit project needs.
- DITA Open Toolkit plugin
- Creates an HTML summary report with a variety of metrics
- Includes checks for tagging, element nesting, terminology, language standards, and common syntax errors
- Fully customizable to meet your organization's needs
- Includes .csv output containing all violations for sorting and filtering
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qa-plugin-dot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.