This is the Windows app named Qiagen / Roche converter whose latest release can be downloaded as qiagen_roche.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qiagen / Roche converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Qiagen / Roche converter
This software converts the Qiagen Symphony Rack Files into a txt file for import to Roche Light Cycler software.
The converts the Qiagen XML file including the position and sample number to a txt file which than can be importet into the Sample Sheet of the Roche LightCycler/Cobas 480 Software. It's very convinient if you are working with microtitier plates and high-throughput Coronavirus-PCR.
No instalation required. Just drop you XML file into the folder "in_qiagen" and execute the qiagen_roche.exe file. The resulting Roche-file can be found in "out_lc480".
*Notice that the folder "in_qiagen" and "out_lc480" must be in the same directory as the qiagen_roche.exe file
The qiagen_roche.c contains the sourcecode of the program.
On any questions, don't hesistate to contact Felix Fröhling via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qiagen Symfony
- Roche LightCycler
- Cobas 480
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qiagen-roche-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.