This is the Windows app named qqbot whose latest release can be downloaded as changehttptohttps.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qqbot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
qqbot is a QQ robot implemented in python and based on Tencent SmartQQ protocol, which can run on Linux, Windows and Mac OSX platforms. During the startup process, the QR code picture will pop up automatically. You need to scan the code with the mobile QQ client and authorize the login. After the startup is successful, the current login information will be saved to the local file. When the next startup, you can enter: qqbot -q qq number , first try to restore the login information from the local file (no need to scan the code manually), only if the recovery fails Only when the login information is successful or the login information has expired will you need to scan the QR code to log in manually. Generally, saved login information will expire after 2 days. Under Linux, the gvfs-open or shotwell command is required in the system to automatically pop up the QR code image (generally, the system with the GNOME virtual file system gvfs installed will contain one of these two commands).
- Monitor and collect QQ messages
- Automatic message push
- Chatbot features
- Control your device remotely via QQ
- Create your own QQ robot
- You can embed expression keywords such as "/smile" in the message content to send expressions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qqbot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.