This is the Windows app named QRMAN whose latest release can be downloaded as qrman1.0.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QRMAN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
QRMAN an open source Url Shortener and QR Code generator with excellent features. Create, Manage, track Qr codes. Excellent statistics for every QR codes.
- Open Source software – released under GPL License.
- Generates 10 types of QR Codes.
- Generates Shorturl for every QR Code.
- Generates Tracking Code and Non Tracking Code.
- Create, Edit and Delete QR codes.
- Url Redirection for Urls and Bookmarks – similar to shorturl services.
- Excellent statistics: click reports, referrers tracking, visitors geo-location, platform and browsers.
- Clean Ajax interface.
- API for QR Code Generation, Store QR Codes and Fetch statistics.
- API output in JSON, JSONP and XML.
- Supports Cross Domain Ajax Request.
- Inbuilt Installer for easy Installation .
- User Management feature for Admin.
- Registration, Password reset feature for users.
- Included detailed documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qrman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.