This is the Windows app named QtScrcpy whose latest release can be downloaded as QtScrcpy-win-x86-v2.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtScrcpy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
QtScrcpy connects to Android devices via USB (or via TCP/IP) for display and control. It does NOT require the root privileges. It supports three major platforms: GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS. You can write your own script to map keyboard and mouse actions to touches and clicks of the mobile phone according to your needs. A script for "PUBG mobile" and TikTok mapping is provided by default. Once enabled, you can play the game with your keyboard and mouse as the PC version. or you can use up/down/left/right direction keys to simulate up/down/left/right sliding. You can also write your own mapping files for other games according to writing rules. If you are interested in it and want to learn how it works but do not know how to get started, you can choose to purchase my recorded video lessons. It details the development architecture and the development process of the entire software, and help you develop QtScrcpy from scratch.
- Sync Android screen to computer in real time
- Computer mouse and keyboard real-time control of Android phone
- Support game mapping (keyboard and mouse eat chicken)
- Low cpu usage: video rendering uses GPU
- High resolution: adjustable, up to the native resolution of Android terminals
- Cross-platform: support win, mac, linux at the same time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtscrcpy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.