This is the Windows app named Rancher whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev2.5.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rancher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
From datacenter to cloud to edge, Rancher lets you deliver Kubernetes-as-a-Service. Rancher is a complete software stack for teams adopting containers. It addresses the operational and security challenges of managing multiple Kubernetes clusters, while providing DevOps teams with integrated tools for running containerized workloads. From datacenter to cloud to edge, Rancher's open source software lets you run Kubernetes everywhere. You don’t need to figure Kubernetes out all on your own. Rancher is open source software, with an enormous community of users. Managing Kubernetes installed in your local or remote development environment is so much easier with Rancher. Now with full support for Windows containers, Istio service mesh, and enhanced security for cloud-native workloads, Rancher helps developers innovate faster and with greater confidence.
- Simplified cluster operations
- Security policy & user management
- Consistent access to shared tools & services
- Complete software stack for teams adopting containers
- From datacenter to cloud to edge, run Kubernetes everywhere
- Provides DevOps teams with integrated tools for running containerized workloads
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rancher.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.