This is the Windows app named react-big-calendar whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named react-big-calendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An events calendar component built for React and made for modern browsers (read: IE10+) and uses flexbox over the classic tables-ception approach. Styles can be found at: react-big-calendar/lib/css/react-big-calendar.css, and should be included on the page with the calendar component. Also make sure that your calendar's container element has a height, or the calendar won't be visible. Date internationalization and localization is hard and react-big-calendar doesn't even attempt to solve that problem. Instead you can use one of the many excellent solutions already out there, via adapters called "localizers". Big Calendar comes with two localizers for use with Globalize.js or Moment.js. Choose the localizer that best suits your needs, or write your own. Whatever you do, you'll need to set it up before you can use the calendar (you only need to set it up once).
- Out of the box, you can include the compiled CSS files and be up and running
- Style Big Calendar to match your application styling
- SASS implementation provides a variables file containing color and sizing variables
- Localization and date formatting
- Events objects can be any shape
- Resource objects, like events, can be any shape or have any properties
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-big-calendar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.