This is the Windows app named React Color whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.18.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Color with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
13 different pickers, for Sketch, Photoshop, Chrome and many more. Make your own, use the building block components to make your own. Color controls what color is active on the color picker. You can use this to initialize the color picker with a particular color, or to keep it in sync with the state of a parent component. Pass a function to call every time the color is changed. Use this to store the color in the state of a parent component or to make other transformations. Pass a function to call once a color change is complete. To make a custom color picker, create a top-level component that will act as the bridge with the CustomPicker high order component. Wrap the export with the CustomPicker function. Every color picker provided is made up of a collection of helper components. Those components are accessible for you to use to make a custom color picker. Use EditableInput to display an input / label that acts as the single source of truth until the input is blurred.
- Use Hue to display a slider to toggle the hue value
- Use Saturation to display a saturation block that users can drag to change the value
- The Checkboard component renders a background of black / white checkerboard for use when displaying gradients or alpha
- Use EditableInput to display an input / label that acts as the single source of truth until the input is blurred
- Use Alpha to display a slider to toggle the alpha value
- Every color picker provided is made up of a collection of helper components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-color.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.