This is the Windows app named React Native for Windows whose latest release can be downloaded as ReactNativeWindows0.66.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Native for Windows with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
React Native for Windows
- You can run React Native Windows apps only on devices supported by the Windows 10 SDK
- Take your apps across PC, Xbox, Surface Tablets, and dual-screens with our robust Windows extension to React Native
- Some build-time tools will send telemetry to Microsoft by default
- React Native Components and APIs that are a part of the React Native Lean Core effort are now all supported in React Native for Windows
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-native-windows.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.