This is the Windows app named ReactXP whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReactXP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ReactXP builds on the popular React JS and React Native frameworks. Share most of your code between the web, iOS, Android, and Windows. Create great-looking, responsive web pages and mobile apps that feel native. With React and React Native, your web app can share most its logic with your iOS and Android apps, but the view layer needs to be implemented separately for each platform. We have taken this a step further and developed a thin cross-platform layer we call ReactXP. If you write your app to this abstraction, you can share your view definitions, styles and animations across multiple target platforms. Of course, you can still provide platform-specific UI variants, but this can be done selectively where desired. ReactXP is designed with cross-platform development in mind. In general, it exposes APIs, components, props, styles and animation parameters that are implemented in a consistent way across React JS (HTML) and React Native for iOS and Android.
- ReactXP is a library for cross-platform app development using React and React Native
- ReactXP is meant to be as lightweight as possible
- The “core” components and APIs are limited to the functionality required for almost all applications
- Extensions to ReactXP expose more specialized functionality in a similar cross-platform manner
- Create responsive web pages and mobile apps
- React apps are written using web programming techniques
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reactxp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.