This is the Windows app named ReflectionDocBlock whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReflectionDocBlock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The ReflectionDocBlock component of phpDocumentor provides a DocBlock parser that is 100% compatible with the PHPDoc standard. With this component, a library can provide support for annotations via DocBlocks or otherwise retrieve information that is embedded in a DocBlock. In order to parse the DocBlock one needs a DocBlockFactory that can be instantiated using its createInstance factory method. Then we can use the create method of the factory to interpret the DocBlock. Please note that it is also possible to provide a class that has the getDocComment() method, such as an object of type ReflectionClass, the create method will read that if it exists. The create method will yield an object of type \phpDocumentor\Reflection\DocBlock whose methods can be queried. The composer requires phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock.
- 100% compatible with the PHPDoc standard
- With this component, a library can provide support for annotations via DocBlocks
- It can retrieve information that is embedded in a DocBlock
- In order to parse the DocBlock, you need a DocBlockFactory
- For examples, review the scripts in the /examples folder
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reflectiondocblock.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.