This is the Windows app named RegexAssistant whose latest release can be downloaded as RegexAssistant_v22.214.171.124_x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RegexAssistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
RegexAssistant is a Regex GUI application to help learn, create, and test Regular Expressions. It's an open source stand alone Windows application.
RegexAssistant is great for beginners and intermediate-advanced regex users.
-It helps beginners to learn regex by providing examples and token cheat-sheet.
-Intermediate-advanced users can use RegexAssistant to test complex expressions.
- It has an easy to use UI that can build and test regex (Regular Expressions).
- RegexAssistant is great for beginners who are learning regex, and it's great for pro's who need to test complex expressions.
- Results are seen in real time as expressions are typed into the GUI.
- The cheat-sheet token window, displays the common Regex tokens and patterns.
- Items in the token list can be inserted into the Expression (regex) field by double clicking the desired token or pattern.
- RegexAssistant has a compatibility option that allows users to test it with different libraries and/or language targets.
- List example usage for each token in the token cheat-sheet.
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
Python, Perl, C++, Tcl, VBScript
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/regexassistant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.