This is the Windows app named Rent Qualify whose latest release can be downloaded as rentqualifySetup1.3.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rent Qualify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Have you ever wanted or needed to know how much rent you can afford based on your combined income? Now you will know and avoid future residency application denials based on income.
Then once you know your rent affordability index, you can then search on apartment listings.
Version 1.2.0 will find affordable cities based on your calculations.
Requires a FREE API key from HUD to use the affordable city matching feature. Get your free api key from https://www.huduser.gov/portal/dataset/fmr-api.html
- Determine weekly and monthly rent by annual income only
- Locate affordable cities based on the calculated rent affordability with FMR range
- Hourly rate calculation with FTE using annual income
- Hourly rate currency conversion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rent-qualify/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.