This is the Windows app named Retain My Asset Names (aka RMAN) whose latest release can be downloaded as RetainMyAssetNames.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Retain My Asset Names (aka RMAN) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Retain My Asset Names (aka RMAN)
Retain My Asset Names (aka RMAN) is a definitive solution for Trainz™ users requiring maximum control and longevity of asset names for their installed assets.
(™ Trainz is a registered trademark of N3V Games, Helensvale, Queensland, Australia http://n3vgames.com/)
- Allows Trainz™ users to Assign Custom Asset Names to their built-in and add-on content, thus creating a set of permanent asset names suited to the user
- Allows Trainz™ users to Modify their current Trainz version assets to employ their custom asset names.
- Allows Trainz™ users to Carry their set of Permanent Asset Names to future releases of Trainz.
- RMAN Allows Trainz™ users to Retrieve and Save any custom asset names assigned from the two previous releases of Trainz™ (i.e. TS12 and TANE)
- Currently RMAN allows users of the Trainz™ simulator versions TS12 (Trainz Simulator 2012) and TANE (Trainz: A New Era) to be forwarded to TRS19 (Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019), the latest release.
- See "What it Does" in the Wiki for a list of features and capabilities
- Please be sure to read "RMAN Start-up Guide" in the Wiki for the required steps to make RMAN work with your Trainz program version(s )
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/retain-my-asset-names/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.