This is the Windows app named Arm Mbed OS whose latest release can be downloaded as mbed-os-6.15.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arm Mbed OS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arm Mbed OS
Arm Mbed OS is an open source embedded operating system specifically designed for the Internet of Things. It’s packed with all the features you need to develop your next IoT product based on an Arm Cortex-M microcontroller efficiently, securely and rapidly. These include security foundations, cloud management services, and drivers for sensors and I/O devices.
- Device and Component Support
- Real Time Software Execution
- Open Source
- Ease of Use
- End to End Security
- Drivers and Support Libraries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arm-mbed-os.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.