This is the Windows app named RocksmithToTab whose latest release can be downloaded as RocksmithToTab_v1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RocksmithToTab with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Exports Rocksmith 2014 arrangements to Guitar Pro tabs (.gp5, .gpx). It parses Rocksmith's .psarc archives and converts any songs found within to tablature. All the Rocksmith techniques are supported and translated, and you get all of the chord diagrams and fingering hints that Rocksmith shows you. It's a great way to figure out specific parts of a song, and Guitar Pro's speed trainer is a very good alternative to the riff repeater. All arrangement types (bass, lead, rhythm) can be exported, either together in a single tab or into separate tabs.
- Can export any installed Rocksmith 2014 songs, including on-disc content, dlc, import RS1 songs as well as custom dlcs
- Can export tabs to either .gp5 format (Guitar Pro 5/6/Mobile, TuxGuitar) or .gpx format (Guitar Pro 6)
- All Rocksmith features are supported and exported, including legato techniques, bends, palm and fret-hand mutes and chord diagrams
- All available arrangements (lead, rhythm, bass) can be exported, either into the same tab file or into separate files
- For the most part, produces readable rhythm notation, although it may occasionally become a bit weird, particulary in fast solos
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rocksmithtotab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.